Welcome to our careers page where you might just stumble upon your dream job. We are growing at a fast pace, and as a result, we’re always on the lookout for dynamic, hardworking and passionate team players with a little extra something!
Take a look at our job vacancies below, click on the relevant link, and let us know why you fit the bill. Send us your CV along with a covering letter highlighting why we should invite you for an interview.
Why join our team?
· We work hard to make amazing things happen
· We work together, as a team. 'There's no 'I' in team!'
· We like people with a bit of good old fashioned common sense
· We love to employ people who are not only brilliant at what they do, but are passionate about it as well
Perks of the Job
We are a family-run business that believes everyone counts, and so we like to treat all our staff. On the last Friday of every month, “Fat Friday”, we swap the salads for something really naughty instead, courtesy of the directors. We’re also pretty serious about our early morning coffees (and biscuits, of course!) and our office is always fully stocked with plenty of scrummy snacks.
On Friday afternoons, we gather for a complimentary drink or two at our very own Willow’s Bar to wind down from the week; and every once in a while, we like to all head out as a team to a fancy restaurant or cocktail bar and forget about all things work.
What’s more, if you fancy purchasing any of our products, big or small you’ll be able to use our lovely staff discount as well. Learn more About Us.
· Do your research - can you relate to and understand our brand aesthetic?
· Turn up on time to your interview!
· Relax... we won't bite. We want to get the best out of you; we're not here to make you feel nervous!
· No need to dig out your old ties. The dress code for our interviews is smart casual
· If you have not heard back from us within 14 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful
Any other questions? Try our FAQs page.