Work With Us
Come and join our lovely Sweetpea & Willow team, we’re a friendly bunch who love interiors, food and fizz!
In 2016 we were very proud to be the 'Winner' of the Amara Interior Blog Awards for 'Best Organisation'!
In 2015 we also won the UK's Best Small Online Retailer, as voted by industry professionals in the 'Online Retail Awards 2015?' Do you fancy joing our team!?
Welcome to our careers page where you might just stumble upon your dream job.
We are still growing and as a result we’re always on the lookout for dynamic, hard working and passionate team players. Have a browse and if you like what you see and think you fit the bill then please send us your CV and a covering letter highlighting why we should interview you to email@example.com.
- We work hard to make amazing things happen
- We work together, as a team. 'There's no 'I' in team!'
- We like people with a bit of good old fashioned common sense
- We love to employ people who are not only brilliant at what they do, but are passionate about it as well
Perks of the job
As well as all the standard stuff you get for turning up for work every day, we also have some fun little extras as well. Like Fat Friday - the last Friday of every month we ditch the marmite butties and gobble up something really naughty instead, courtesy of the directors. We’re also pretty serious about our early morning coffees (and biscuits of course!) and our office is always fully supplied with plenty of scrummy snacks. Put it this way, our team never, ever goes hungry!
What’s more, if you fancy purchasing any of our products, big or small you’ll be able to use our lovely staff discount as well.
- Do your research - can you relate to and understand our brand aesthetic?
- Turn up on time to your interview... Please!
- Relax... We won't bite. We want to get the best out of you; we're not here to make you feel nervous!
- No need to dig out your old ties. The dress code for our interviews is smart casual
- If you have not heard back from us within 14 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful
- Any other questions? Try our page
Come here and
Your dream job awaits...