We are Sweetpea & Willow, the Award Winning force behind beautiful homes and interiors worldwide.
We’re on a constant mission to help people #lovethewayyoulive. We are the little black book of interiors.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to expand our Customer Service team to maintain a high level of service to all our customers. Therefore, we are on the lookout for a dynamic, willing, and passionate person to help drive this forward.
• Has at least three years+ office-based Customer Service experience.
• Worked in an e-commerce/retail environment.
• Have a clear, friendly, and confident telephone manner.
• Have speedy, thorough, and punctual word processing skills.
• Be proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook.
• Be confident and logical with your approach to ‘general IT’ and a fast learner.
• Be super organised, with excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
• Can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Have great interpersonal and communication skills to conduct effective working relationships with the team.
• Be versatile. A big part of our ‘team’ is the willingness to help one another even though it may fall outside of the job description.
• Have a positive attitude. This is an open-plan office. We like a bit of banter, music, and nice food!
• Proactively and pre-emptively check order status’/progress daily with an aim to prevent situations with unhappy customers and delayed goods by actively chasing any involved 3rd parties and pushing them to meet agreed deadlines where required
• Keeping clear and concise notes of any communications made with customers/suppliers in the order history area of our eCommerce system, Magento (training provided)
• Dealing with inbound escalated customer service enquiries
• Dealing with any other tasks as set by the Directors
• Location is Isleworth, TW7 6NJ, hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Thursday (hybrid working hours plus finish early on Fridays with drinks at Willows Bar!)
• £23-26K Basic salary plus benefits - based on experience per annum
• Gorgeous office and luxury showroom environment
• 28 days holiday allowance per annum (pro-rata) inclusive of all the usual UK Bank Holidays with the ability to earn additional holiday entitlement
• Flexible office hours four times a week (early start/late finish etc)
• Barista coffees, bubbles and nibbles are plentiful!
• Office lunch every last Friday of the month covered by Sweetpea & Willow
• Happy hour every Fri-yay, with complimentary drinks at Willows Bar!
• Birthday reward - Duvet morning - don't rush in!
• Opt into our company pension scheme
• Ride to work scheme
• Breakfast served every Monday from 8.30am to 9am - fresh pastries and fresh juices will be provided
• Sweetpea Employee of the month – every month be voted and vote for your colleagues (Amazon vouchers & Champagne up for grabs!)
• Twice yearly bonus will be at the company’s discretion - but totally achievable
This role offers HUGE opportunities for someone who wants to be autonomous and be recognised for their dedication and hard work
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, office based at TW7 6NJ (hybrid hours)
Salary: £23,000.00-£26,000.00 basic per year (based on experience)Please send your CV and cover letter asap to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no recruitment agencies!