We are Sweetpea & Willow, the Award Winning force behind beautiful homes and interiors worldwide.
We’re on a constant mission to help people #lovethewayyoulive. We are the little black book of interiors.
We have lovely offices and an amazing 8000sq.ft showroom based in West London TW7. You will primarily be selling our gorgeous furniture both online and face to face in our luxury showroom in West London. You will work alongside three others in the sales team. This role will encourage you to bring your exciting ideas to help evolve our successful recognised brand.
• Be highly organised with excellent attention to detail
• Able to work well both independently and within a team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
• A keen interest in interior design would be an advantage
• Have previous experience using Experience in MS Word/Excel - Magento preferable
• Organising, planning, and taking appointments
• Responding to sales calls, placing orders, and generating quotations/pro-forma invoices, following up any leads
• Keeping clients informed as to the status of their orders, as and when required, making sure deadlines are met
• Proactively keeping your gorgeous showroom tidy and organised - making sure everything is priced correctly and labelled
• Weekly analysis and upkeep of pricing on the trade website
• Able to take initiative and adapt their approach to different trade customers and scenarios
• Able to critically assess the trade side of the business and put forward new ideas to contribute to a constantly evolving department
• Proactive approach to securing new business and nurturing existing relationships with clients.
• Location is Isleworth, TW7 6NJ, hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Thursday (hybrid working hours plus finish early on Fridays with drinks at Willows Bar!)
• £22-26K Basic salary plus benefits and commission - based on experience per annum
• Gorgeous office and luxury showroom environment
• 28 days holiday allowance per annum (pro-rata) inclusive of all the usual UK Bank Holidays with the ability to earn additional holiday entitlement
• Flexible office hours four times a week (early start/late finish etc)
• Barista coffees, bubbles and nibbles are plentiful!
• Office lunch every last Friday of the month covered by Sweetpea & Willow
• Happy hour every Fri-yay, with complimentary drinks at Willows Bar!
• Birthday reward - Duvet morning - don't rush in!
• Opt into our company pension scheme
• Ride to work scheme
• Breakfast served every Monday from 8.30am to 9am - fresh pastries and fresh juices will be provided
• Sweetpea Employee of the month – every month be voted and vote for your colleagues (Amazon vouchers & Champagne up for grabs!)
• Twice yearly bonus will be at the company’s discretion - but totally achievable
This role offers HUGE opportunities for someone who wants to be autonomous and be recognised for their dedication and hard work
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, office based at TW7 6NJ (hybrid hours)
Salary: £22,000.00-£26,000.00 basic per year plus commissionPlease send your CV and cover letter asap to email@example.com
Please no recruitment agencies!