Sweetpea & Willow are an award winning, globally recognised furniture company based in West London. We’re a friendly, hardworking team that are looking to expand. If you are looking for a secure permanent job, with progression and benefits, then please read on:
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 4:30pm (Overtime and weekends are required from time to time and are paid additionally on top of salary)
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000+ per year based on experience, with commission, overtime and bonus scheme added.
28 days holiday per annum (pro rata) inclusive of all UK Bank Holidays.
Fully paid trial day for all successful candidates - You have nothing to lose!
Essential: Must have a Full UK (clean) driving licence for at least 2+ years. Due to strict van insurance you must be older than 30 years old.
We operate with Mercedes and VW sprinter vehicles 3.5 ton vehicles.
If you are reliable, physically fit and want a solid full-time career with amazing working hours then please read on:
· You will be required to deliver furniture typically within the M25 to both residential and business addresses. Some items are heavy, so being physically fit is paramount!
· Your role is best described as (Delivery Driver 90%, and Warehouse Support 10%). When not carrying out deliveries, you will be required to assist in the warehouse or showroom, and be involved in wrapping items of a small nature which will be couriered with the likes of DPD and Parcel Force etc.
· Liaising with the Logistics Manager when issues occur on site.
· Assisting with moving goods within our warehouse and off-loading and loading of vehicles is a daily event.
· Being a team player across the business and providing back-up where needed is essential. We have a small team and a solid work ethic and respect is needed.
· The ability to work on your own at times.
· You must have a FULL UK clean driving licence and due to strict insurance conditions you must also be over 30 years old. No penalty points at all, now or pending.
· You must be physically fit. You will be required to lift heavy furniture (including big sofas, beds and wardrobes).
· A careful approach to handling and carrying out basic assembly of furniture.
· A polite and professional face-to-face and telephone manner
· Excellent verbal and written English language and communication skills
· Versatility - A big part of our team is the willingness to help one another, even though it may fall outside of the job description
· Must live within short commutable distance to Isleworth TW7 6NJ
Successful candidates need to apply immediately – and you will be given a trial day (all fully paid for!). Nothing to lose!
If you think you’re the right person for the job, (you are over 30 years old due to strict insurance reasons) then please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. We’d love to hear from you! We are a growing business. References will be required.