Your order is important to us, we want it to go as smoothly as possible so that you can join the growing list of customers who return to us again and again and recommend us to their family and friends.
Any questions regarding delivery? We might have already answered them for you…
Important Checks BEFORE Ordering
As you place your order please be sure to fill out the 'comments' box with any specific delivery requests or useful information. These requests will then be picked up by our logistics team. Please tell us anything that you feel might help, like what floor are we delivering to? How many flights of stairs? Are there any difficult parking restrictions? Is there a lift? Is there a concierge? You get the idea! The more they know about your property, the easier it is for everyone. Please however do not use the 'comments' box to request specific delivery dates. Thank you.
Delivery Terms and Conditions and chargeable fees you need to be aware of…
- ADEQUATE FLOOR PROTECTION - Please ensure you have placed adequate covering to protect your flooring/carpets, as no claims can be made for damage caused to flooring/carpets/stairs (The delivery team are forbidden to remove any safety clothing, including footwear).
- BREAKABLE OBJECTS - Please remove any personal objects en-route to the desired delivery point that are breakable (ornaments, wall pictures/mirrors, trailing wires etc.) before the delivery team arrives.
- ACCESS IN PROPERTY - Please make sure that the furniture you have ordered will fit into your home and that our delivery van can get close enough to your property to make delivery. Points to look out for include twisty passages, low doorways and dog-leg stairs. Please be aware that if we can't deliver to your requested room we will either leave the furniture at a place convenient to you or, if we have to return it, we may have to charge a re-stocking fee of 25% of the item value.
Should our logistics team feel that there is a danger to your property and equally to them in delivering large items upstairs, they will refuse to do so. We hope you understand.
- ACCESS CHECKS AVAILABLE - If you would like us to come and check your property for access, this service is available to customers within the London M25 at a cost of £100. Please note £50 of this is refundable if an order is placed with us and a successful delivery is made. Please contact us for further information and bookings.
- ACCESS ISSUES AND CUSTOMER DECLARATION - Our drivers are experienced in delivering furniture into peoples homes and will always do so in a professional manner. Despite this and due to the prevailing culture of litigation, they will ask you to sign a declaration accepting responsibility for any unlikely accidental damage to your property prior to entering. If you do not wish to sign this declaration, the goods will only be delivered up to the entrance.
- PARKING - If your property has parking restrictions, it’s very important that you let us know in advance so we can plan. If a parking permit is required, you must arrange and provide this for our drivers. Any problems with parking availability which result in a failed delivery will be chargeable to the customer.
- FAILED DELIVERIES - We understand that from time to time, plans do change and therefore we welcome you to re-schedule your delivery if something comes up. However, you must let us know! There are repercussions to us as a business when deliveries fail. With route planning, vehicle space allocation, drivers road time, there are many costs which cannot be clawed back with failed deliveries. We therefore ask, if you do need to make changes to your delivery date or time, that you please inform us by 11am (latest) the business day before your delivery is due. If your delivery is on a Monday, you must let us know by Friday. Failure to advise us by 11am the (business) day before your delivery that you can no longer take delivery will result in you being charged an additional delivery charge. Should you then decide to cancel your order, we will not refund the delivery charge.
- DELAYED DELIVERIES AT CUSTOMERS REQUEST – If you order your goods and realise you need a bit more time to finish your renovation then just let us know! We’re here to help. If you cannot take delivery straight away, we are happy to store your items for a maximum of 4 weeks free of charge. After which we reserve the right to charge storage fees of £75 per cubic metre per week.
As a respected and honest company, Sweetpea & Willow remain in line with health and safety requirements - and due to the prevailing culture of litigation we have to point out that we will not be held responsible for any damage to goods and/or property as a result of deliveries beyond the threshold of your property. Once you or a person on your behalf has signed the delivery paperwork we shall, in no event, be held responsible for any damage to either the goods delivered or to your property. This decision is final. Please note that items delivered via a staircase and/or upstairs are carried out at the property owners own risk.
Delivery / Collection Options
- Standard delivery to your room of choice (subject to access)
- White Glove delivery to room of choice (subject to access), removal of packaging and full assembly (excluding electrical items)
- Post which is for all the small, non-breakable items (like candles and bed linen)
- Customer Collection from 15 The Metro Centre, Isleworth, Middlesex, TW7 6NJ. Be sure to bring photographic identification (drivers license/passport)
To find out the cost of delivery please proceed through to checkout and simply fill in your postal address. Your delivery options will then appear. Alternatively, just add the desired items to cart. You'll find a postcode delivery cost calculator on the shopping cart page.
Your Delivery Date / Time
We deliver Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm.
After you have placed your order a member of our customer services team will email you and advise you with an approximate date when we expect your order to be ready. If the items are in stock we will do our best to get it to your destination within 1-3 weeks.
As your delivery date approaches, a member of our logistics team will contact you to confirm the exact date and time slot.
Please note that we will deliver all of your items in one delivery when your entire order is in stock. Part-shipment is also available upon request (at an additional cost).
Our furniture is delivered via consolidated furniture vehicles to keep costs competitive. Once your furniture order is ready for delivery, you will be contacted and given a delivery date. The day before your delivery, you will be contacted again and given a 2-3 hour time slot for your delivery the following day. If you cannot be available for delivery, you can ask for it to be delayed until the next available date our team are in your area. Unfortunately, you cannot select a specific date and time on any of these delivery services, however, if you do require a specific date and time, please get in touch with us. Prices available on request for dedicated delivery vehicles to suit your specific needs.
We appreciate that most people work during the week and it is sometimes difficult to arrange delivery dates and times that suit. Therefore we are happy for your friends or even neighbours to accept delivery and then sign for the goods on your behalf. Just be sure to tell them to check the goods before signing!
Collecting From Us
You can collect your goods directly from our warehouse in Isleworth, Middlesex, TW7 6NJ. Please be sure to bring photographic ID with you (drivers license/passport). This is essential for us to release the goods.
You can also send your own arranged transportation company to collect from us. When doing this, we need an email in advance from you confirming the name of the company who will be collecting. We will then take a signature from the driver on collection.
Whether it’s yourself or someone on your behalf, please understand that no claims can be made for damaged goods once the collection note has been signed.
Our logistics team travel far and wide to deliver your Sweetpea & Willow products. We cover all of mainland UK, Northern and Southern Ireland, France, Spain and beyond! Please see our separatesection. Wherever your property is, rest assured we will do our best to ensure your furniture arrives safely and on time.