We are happy to deliver to the room of your choice providing that you guarantee us easy access. We have two levels of service:
- Premium which is simply delivery to your room of choice
- Premium Plus which offers delivery to room of choice, removal of packaging and full assembly (excluding electrical items). You may have heard this also referred to as a 'White Glove' service!
To find out the cost of delivery please proceed through to checkout and simply fill in your postal address. The next page will display the cost of delivery. If you have any specific delivery instructions please make use of the ‘free text' delivery comments box. This includes comments like "We require our furniture to be delivered to our bedroom on the first floor!"
The delivery charge is for one delivery. Delivery is made once all items have arrived in and have been quality controlled.
Important Checks before Ordering:
As you place your order on the website please fill out the 'free text' box with any specific delivery requests or useful information for our team. These requests will then be picked up by our logistics team. Please tell us anything you feel might help, like what floor are we delivering to? How many flights of stairs? Are there any difficult parking restrictions? Is there a lift? A concierge? You get the idea! The more they know about your property the easier it is for everyone!
Delivery Terms and Conditions:
1. ADEQUATE FLOOR PROTECTION - Please ensure you have placed adequate covering to protect your flooring/carpets, as no claims can be made for damage caused to flooring/carpets (The delivery team are forbidden to remove any safety clothing, including footwear).
2. BREAKABLE OBJECTS - Please remove any personal objects that may be breakable en-route to the desired delivery point (ornaments, wall pictures/mirrors, trailing wires etc.) before the delivery team arrives.
3. ACCESS IN PROPERTY - Please make sure that the furniture you have ordered will fit into your home and that our delivery van can get close enough to your property to make delivery. Points to look out for include twisty passages, low doorways and dog leg stairs. Please be aware that if we can't deliver to your requested room we will either leave the furniture at a place convenient to you or, if we have to return it, we may have to charge a re-stocking fee of 20% of the item value.
4. ACCESS ISSUES AND CUSTOMER DECLARATION - If our drivers have any concerns about delivering into your property with regards to unprotected floors, narrow hallways or staircases, they will ask you to sign a declaration accepting responsibility for any damage to your property prior to entering. If you do not wish to sign this declaration, the goods will only be delivered up to the entrance.
As a respected and honest company, Sweetpea & Willow remain in line with health and safety requirements - and due to the prevailing culture of litigation we have to point out that we will not be held responsible for any damage to goods and/or property as a result of deliveries beyond the threshold of your property. Once you or a person on your behalf has signed the delivery paperwork we shall, in no event, be held responsible for any damage to either the goods delivered or to your property. This decision is final. Please note that items delivered via a staircase and/or upstairs are carried out at the property owners own risk. We hope you understand why we have to state this.
It is your responsibility to measure accurately all doorways, ceiling heights and staircases. For your convenience we provide clear and approximate sizes of all our furniture on our website. Most of our furniture is handmade and therefore measurements may vary by 1-2cm. If you are in ANY doubt about whether an item will fit in to your room then please call our customer services team on 0845-257-2627, we are here to help.
Your Delivery Date:
After your order has been received, a member of our customer services team will email you and advise you with an approximate guide as to the number of days/weeks we expect the item to be received, quality controlled and then delivered! If the items are in stock we will do our best to get it your destination within 10-21 days. As your delivery date approaches, and our quality control has taken place, a member of our logistics team will contact you by phone/email to firm up the exact date and time slot (deliveries are done Monday - Friday). Please note that we will deliver ALL your items in one delivery (when they are ALL in stock). Part-shipment costing is also available upon request.
Due to continued growth we have now been able to partner with reputable 'furniture' delivery companies. This means that we are now able to offer a more eco-efficient and regular delivery schedule across the UK and Ireland.
We have the utmost confidence that our drivers will do all they can to give you a quality service. We believe in treating customers in the same way that we would like to be treated. With this in mind our delivery drivers are more than happy to call you on the mobile 1-2 hours before a delivery etc. Please fill out ANY specific delivery requests in your 'free text' box when purchasing on the website. Please don't worry, you don't have to stay in all day waiting for us - we are here to help.
Our logistics team travel far and wide to deliver your Sweetpea & Willow products. We cover all of mainland UK, Northern and Southern Ireland, France, Spain and beyond. We have many clients who own and rent property overseas and we are happy to arrange shipping worldwide. Please see our separate International enquiries section. Wherever your property is, rest assured we will do our best to ensure your furniture arrives safely and on time.
We realise that most people work during the week and it is sometimes difficult to arrange deliveries to suit. We would therefore ask that you to begin thinking about family, friends or even neighbours that may be able to allow us access to your property so that we can deliver your order. Please remember, our delivery team quality control your items, so all they need is a quick signature!
We understand that from time to time, plans do change and therefore welcome you to re-schedule your delivery if something comes up. However, there are repercussions to us as a business when deliveries fail. With route planning, vehicle space allocation, drivers road time, there are many costs which cannot be clawed back with failed deliveries. We therefore ask, if you do need to make changes to your delivery date or time, that you do please inform us by 11am (latest) the day before your delivery is due. If your delivery is on a Monday, let us know Friday. Failure to advise us by 11am the (business) day before your delivery that you can no longer take delivery on that day will result in a additional delivery charge to you for your goods. Should you then decide to cancel your order, your original delivery charge will be non-refundable.
Finally, your order is important to us, we want you to join the group of customers who return to us again and again and recommend us to their family and friends. Please contact us if you have any questions, or if you want an update on your order via the following email link - email@example.com
Many Thanks -
The Sweetpea & Willow Team